I love Josz’s palettes because they include a full range that can be developed into multiple looks.
And I love her entire line because I can literally feel my skin breathe a sigh of relief when I apply all her Argan infused products.
What I’m wearing:
- Tinted Moisturizer in Butter
- Bronzer (center)
- Darker Blush on apple of cheeks
- Gold eye shade wet in corners of the eye and brow
- Peach eye shade over ball
- Brown eye shade in crease and lower lash line
- Green eye shade wet on lower lid, up to crease
- GoGo Mascara
- Mambo Magic Marker on lips
- Finger Paints in Lovely
- Lightest shade around eye/brow bone
- Darkest on cheek bone
This is one of my favorite day looks, natural eye with a pop of color on lower lid. I also love natural eye with a vibrant color (blue one here) of shadow used as liner on bottom only.